Thursday, July 12, 2012

Unfinished Thoughts of Mine

These are two pieces that are unfinished. I figured I would post something since I havent in MONTHS! Sorry, guys. I've just been feeling like I'm telling too much. But I guess that's the thrill of being a writer, right? Don't th ink I ever stopped writing. I've been writing, just not on here. Welp... enjoy! :-)

Up and down
Just stop already, Geesh!
But it's so fun when the timing is right
Others, it's just a nuisance
I want out, most of the time
Until I miss the interaction with himwhy does he have to be so disrespectful?
Why does he have to be a cheater?
And why do I agree to always help?
It's suppose to be just sex....

They ask me what do I think never really ask what do I feel.
Ask me what I need or want.
But my deepest desires seem unfathomable
But really all I want from a male is love for my mind and heart and nourishes my spirituality
Sex, it is a simple activity with possible big results
I'm a pro at it. It doesn't take much thought to have good sex.
So why is it in everybody's mind?
What about good, intelligent conversation?
What about emotions and pure thoughts of the person that is being admired?

No comments:

Post a Comment