Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sexual vs. Intellectual: who's who?

So I go through periods of time in my life when I have an over appetite for sex. This period of time may last a few weeks to a month or two. But. I'll just be looking for sex that touches the back of my soul. Then, there are the majority of times when I juss want intellectual stimulation. Me, being a writer, I love when a guy can touch me deep, intellectually. That's deeper than a intimate turn on. It's so much more. See, this sis when my split personalities truly show. So the next two pieces are writing from yearning for both: sexual gratification and intellectual stimulation. Hope you enjoy what I've decided to share. Take a step into my sex room, with my words! ;-)

A little introduction to this piece. This piece has been a little dramtized to be more.. Well, entertaining. But for the most part, the thoughts are mine. And have some truth. Don't try to paint a picture of me from one writing of mine. Many make that terrible mistake. Enjoy, anyway! :-)

One day, these boys will understand that I use,them as disposable cups..i don't keep em, I replace em and never do I chase em! Cause best believe, it's another right behind you who wants to show me a even better good time. So whatever! If people knew my,sex life, I would be called a whore and slu off tops. Whatever, people don't know enough to use those words on me. I only have one child, only been burnt by my damn baby daddy and stay tighter than these females on those "monogamous" relationship. So, call me what you want! While your boyfriend trying to get a taste! But I don't even use sex in,that fashion. Don't want to take anybody's boyfriend, fiance, husband, nor baby daddy. Just need to cum fast and hard, and he does that the best. So, I heard... Soooo he'll strap up and I'll try him. 9 times out of 10, he ain't even alll that. But I won't say anything. I'll just, quietly make a mental note who not to call nor text when I'm starving sexually. And I'm on my merrily way. No big problem. Like I said, just another disposable cup, disposed!

NOW! A look to me when I'm yearning for deep intellectual simulation and sex is just too shallow. I year for intellectual stimulaltion way more than sexual. Maybe because it's so rare. Sex is easy to come by. Not so much when it comes to deep intellect. Welp enjoy!

I feel.. I don't know. And that' exactly why I'm writing. I'm feeling deficent in inyellectual stimulation and over intake of sexual contact. Can we trade these out, real quick? Tired of this superficial bullshit. I don't want it anymore. I'm okay with being celibate all fall. I want late night deep conversations and long walks in the park. While we talk about future goals and why we feel life on Mars is better. But all these males got to offer is sex and small talk. I've had enough! Can I please have more?! I know what I deserv. But me, being immuned to bullshit. I fall so easily. So now, I'm going to be the stuck up type. Act as if I just don't j have the time. Cause in a way, I don't! Not looking for love at all. Still.don't believe in that unknown word. I just want some great intellectual stimulation, with no hidden agenda. Just want to cine across a male that shows genuine interest in my mind and heart , and my body much later time. To be able to come across a male like that, would be a blessing.. Let's bow our heads and say a prayer for a batch of males that can hold an educated in depth conversation. I'm starting to they're extinct. Hoping they're not. Cause I need one of them, quick, fast and in a hurry!

Soooo what did you think? Can you see my two distinct personalities. But the two of us are stuck in one body. It gets hectic, at times.. But hopefully you enjoyed reading. Leave any reactions and comments below. I love feedback!

Again, thanx for reading! Hoped yu enjoyed another segment of Sex With A Writer. Hopefully your appetite was fuly satisfied. Come back, when you want more! :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment